Frans Indongo Group is a leading diversified investment company, known for a pioneering spirit and the ability to transform small opportunities into successful prospects.
The Group has a vacancy and invites suitably qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the position of Group Financial Manager.
The Group Financial Manager key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure effective external audits.
- Oversee internal audit processes.
- Monthly reporting to Exco.
- Board and sub committees pack compilation, interpretative report writing and presentation
- Identifying and addressing business risks.
- Budgeting and control thereof.
- Review and submission of statutory returns and liaising with relevant stakeholders in this regard.
- Debtor and creditor management.
- Oversight of Information Technology.
Competencies / Skills
- Proven leadership qualities, with ability to function independently.
- Dynamic and energetic with a high drive for success.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and interpretative skill, particularly as far as financial figures are concerned.
- Report writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly professional.
Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent relevant qualification.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, post qualification experience will serve as an added advantage.
- Strong business and technical understanding of IFRS.
- Namibian Citizen.
- Driver’s license.
- The vacancy is in Windhoek, however, travel outside of Windhoek would be required from time to time.
Closing date: 29 March 2022
Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should submit application letters and updated Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
Only applications received via email will be considered and only candidates considered for shortlisting will be contacted. Successful candidates must be available for interviews on short notice.